Over the past few years, we at BRC have enjoyed receiving all the emails, calls and letters regarding sports memorabilia, much of it related to the Babe. We are always happy to help you identify and learn more about the memorabilia items that you or family members might have. We also encourage you to allow us to share those items with other fans by providing photos and the stories behind these items here on BRC.
Since a number of fans asked in recent years for our help to sell some of these items, we have worked hard to identify and build a relationship with a first class, internationally-known sports auction company that holds auctions throughout the year. With our new partnership in place, we are pleased to let you know that we can help place sports memorabilia items with this auction company to expose them to a wide audience of buyers. We are able to provide this service at no cost to you, as we are compensated by the auction company itself.
The process works as follows:
1. Complete our “Contact Us” form and let us know that you’re interested in selling an item, as well as a brief description of the piece that you want to sell.
2. We’ll review your email with our auction partner and let you know if your piece would be a good candidate for auction. If it makes sense to proceed, we’ll ask for a couple pictures of your item, as well as additional details of the piece.
3. We will then share the information and pictures with our auction partner for initial assessment and verification (Note: for full value assessment and verification, the auction partner will need to see the item directly).
4. Once preliminary assessment is complete, our auction partner will reach out to you directly to provide instructions on shipping for professional verification and preparation for a future auction.
5. We’ll get your piece into the next available auction and get your memoribilia sold!
If you have further questions about the process or just curious about this new BRC service, please feel free to contact us through our “Contact Us” form